TO RENT A CAR:
– Valid license subject to DMV verification.
– At least 21 years of age
– Proof of local residence: current utility bill and lease. Other documents to be considered include recent paystub, bank statement, any insurance, and government agency correspondence.
– All rental fees plus a $250.00 deposit required at time of rental. We accept cash and most major credit, debit and gift cards (NO checks). *
*Deposits paid in cash are refunded in cash only to the renter on the signed agreement. Deposits refunded to credit and debit cards may take up to three to five business days to post to renter’s account.
- No credit check
- Drivers license required
- At least 21 years of age
- Proof of local residence
- $250.00 deposit required
- Cash, credit card, debit card accepted
- Deposits refunded in cash to renter only
- Refunds to credit cards take 3-5 days
- Vehicles rent from $25 to $40 per day depending on year, make and model of our available vehicles
Out of state residents must have a return flight, train or bus ticket to be considered for rental. Out-of-state licenses can only be checked Tuesday through Friday during normal business hours.
Renters must have Full Coverage Insurance. Insurance will be verified prior to rental.
NO credit check required.
All prospective rentals are evaluated on an individual basis.
Economy cars are NOT allowed to travel outside of Texas/Oklahoma/Louisiana area.
Travelling out of authorized area in any vehicle will result in shut-down of car and loss of ALL FEES AND DEPOSITS.
Allowing unauthorized persons to drive our vehicles will result in loss of ALL FEES AND DEPOSITS.
Should any damage or a collision occur during the rental period, a $500 deductible must be paid by the renter.
If, for ANY reason, a vehicle is impounded while on rent, the customer will automatically forfeit ALL FEES AND DEPOSITS AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL IMPOUND AND TOWING FEES.
Renter is responsible for immediately reporting any mechanical problems with vehicle.
Renters are responsible for tire repairs or replacements caused by road hazards, nails, etc.
NO SMOKING in vehicles (deposit will be forfeited and a $75.00 cleaning fee charged)
There will be a $75.00 clean-up charge for any vehicle that is not clean beyond normal driving.
We do NOT furnish gas and will charge a $25.00 fee for any vehicle returned with the fuel light on.
We are not responsible for any articles left in vehicles due to impound.
Call – 469-516-1765 with any questions.